Small Scale LNG Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Small Scale LNG market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Small Scale LNG Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885436
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Small Scale LNG Market are –
- Linde Group
- Wartsila Oyj Abp
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Chart Industries
- Black & Veatch Corp
- Anthony Veder Group N.V.
- IM Skaugen SE
- Evergas A/S
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Engie SA
- Gazprom PAO
- Total SA
- Skangas AS
The Global small scale Liquefied Natural Gas (ssLNG) market is a niche and nascent industry. With increasing pressure on large-scale LNG plants to prove returns to investors, the operating companies are increasingly backing smaller scale LNG initiatives. The small-scale LNG plant with a capacity less than 1 MTPA can be constructed within three years, compared to the large-scale LNG plants, which can take up to 10 years and high capital expenditure (CAPEX). Factors such as the ability to enjoy profits in a shorter time coupled with growing consumption of LNG as a primary energy fuel is supplementing the demand for the uptake of numerous small scale LNG projects across the world. Furthermore, International Maritime Organization (IMO) directive of tighter maritime emission regulation including having a sulfur content of 0.5% or lower from January 1st, 2020 is expected to encourage the growth of small scale LNG projects, during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Rising Number of LNG Fleet Supplementing the Demand
The regulatory environment encompassing the use of shipping fuel is expected to become more stringent as climate change initiatives build momentum. From January 2020, a new global emissions cap will reduce allowable emissions of sulfur in regions that are not emission control areas (ECAs) from 3.5% to 0.5%. These limits are pushing the maritime industry to implement measures to incorporate more significant use of LNG, which has a far lower sulfur content than diesel as bunker fuel. As of February 2018, the number of LNG-fuelled ships in operation increased to 119, while 125 ships are on order. Furthermore, to promote LNG fueled vehicles, the government in some nations are providing grants and other financial aids. For instance, NOx fund by Norway government offers financial cover by the government for the cost of high investment being faced by the companies to investing in the LNG fuelled ship. Other countries such as France has also pledged to consider similar financial incentives, which is expected to increase the number of LNG fueled ships. To capture the increasing demand for LNG as a shipping fuel, the uptake of small scale LNG projects is expected to witness a significant increase during the forecast period.
Europe to Register Constant Growth in Demand
Europe has always been a pioneer in the implementation of small scale LNG projects across the globe. Stricter regulations on the marine sector and huge subsidies on the use of LNG are stimulating the use of ssLNG as a bunker fuel in Europe. Despite sustained low oil prices and market uncertainty, there has been a significant increase of small scale LNG projects in the region. With LNG becoming increasingly cost competitive, the drive for cleaner fuel gathering pace and the desire for energy companies to expand and diversify their LNG businesses, investors in the European region are becoming alive to the potential for small scale LNG projects.
Singapore to Offer Increased Demand
The Singapore Government has been working jointly with industry players to advance the nation as a regional hub for small scale development. There has been a positive response for the small scale from the local harbor craft industry, and LNG-fuelled tugboats and bunker tankers delivering conventional fuels, which are expected to be operational from 2018. In 2017, Singapore LNG Corporation (SLNG) has successfully performed its first small scale LNG reload at its terminal on Jurong Island. Similar small scale projects are expected to increase in the country to promote Singapore as a regional hub catering to the growing demand for LNG in the Asia-Pacific region.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885436
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Small Scale LNG market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Small Scale LNG market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Small Scale LNG market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Small Scale LNG market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Small Scale LNG market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Small Scale LNG Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Small Scale LNG industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Small Scale LNG market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Small Scale LNG market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885436
Reasons to Purchase Small Scale LNG Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Small Scale LNG market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Small Scale LNG market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Small Scale LNG:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Small Scale LNG Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885436#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Small Scale LNG, Small Scale LNG Market, Small Scale LNG Europe Market, Small Scale LNG APAC Market, Small Scale LNG Market By Application, Small Scale LNG Market By Rising Trends, Small Scale LNG Market Development, Small Scale LNG Market Forecast, Small Scale LNG Market Future, Small Scale LNG Market Growth, Small Scale LNG Market In Key Countries, Small Scale LNG Market Latest Report, Small Scale LNG Market Swot Analysis, Small Scale LNG Market Top Manufacturers, Small Scale LNG Sales Market, Small Scale LNG United States Market, Small Scale LNG Market share, Small Scale LNG Market Size, Small Scale LNG market Trends, Small Scale LNG Market 2018, Small Scale LNG market 2019”