Roofing Membranes Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Roofing Membranes market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Roofing Membranes Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887652
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Roofing Membranes Market are –
- Carlisle SynTec Systems -DowDuPont-Duro-Last
- Inc. -Firestone Building Products Company
- LLC -GAF-Godfrey Roofing Inc. -Henry Company -Icopal Ltd. -IKO Polymeric -Johns Manville -Kingspan Group -Owens Corning -pH plastics-Sika AG -Siplast -Tremco Incorporated -Versico Roofing Systems
The roofing membranes market is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period, (2018-2023). The roofing membrane is a seal that is covered around the roof of buildings and tanks generally laid in large sheets. The market is driven by increasing demand for lighter and faster construction roofing materials in European region and increasing private construction expenditure in the North American region. However, the fluctuating prices of raw materials are expected to restrain the market’s growth. The North American region accounted the highest share of the global roofing membranes market in 2017.
Increasing Private Construction Expenditure in the North America Region
In the United States, the residential and non-residential construction has increased significantly by 2017. The residential construction in 2016 and 2017 has increased year-on-year by 10.52% and 10.58% respectively. The major growth in the non-residential construction was witnessed in healthcare, commercial and office buildings. In Canada, the investments in the private sector witnessed a moderate growth in 2017. New housing constructions registered a 0.2% growth in 2017 over 2016. The private construction expenditure in the country is increasing with the ongoing and upcoming private construction projects such as Megamall project in the Town on Mount Royal valued at USD 1,700 million is now under construction, and CIBC Square Office Building project at Toronto valued at USD 350 million is now taking shape. All the above-mentioned factors increase the private construction in the North America region, in turn, expected to drive the market for roofing membranes during the forecast period.
Surge in Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Usage
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is an exceptionally durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used in the low-slope building applications. It can be installed either fully adhered, mechanically attached or ballasted, with the seams of the roofing system sealed with liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape. Some of the advantages of these roofing membrane types are easy maintenance, exceptional waterproof and UV resilience, choice of installation methods, etc. Owing to all these advantages, these membranes are most commonly used in the roofing of houses in the North America region. With the increasing construction of houses in the countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the demand for membranes is increasing significantly. The demand for new homes in the United States has been increasing consistently since the past few years owing to the growing population and rising consumer incomes in the country. The sales of new houses in the country is increasing significantly over the past seven years. In 2017, the sales reached 614,000 and witnessed a growth of 9.44% over 2016. With the increasing construction industry activities and growing population in the Asia-Pacific region, the number of houses are increasing. Due to the aforementioned factors, the demand for roofing membranes is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Roofing Membranes Market
In 2017, the North American region dominated the global market share. With the growing construction industry and usage of lightweight and faster construction techniques in the countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the demand for the roofing membranes is increasing significantly in the region. Construction spending in the country fluctuated in the last year. However, it is increasing gradually this year compared to the previous year with the increasing number of new homes and public buildings. The total engineering and construction spending for the US witnessed a growth of 4% in 2017 and are likely to grow at 6% in 2018. The US construction spending is increased by 1.8% in April 2018. The overall gain pushed construction spending to USD 1.31 trillion at a seasonally adjusted annual rate at 7.6 percent above the level a year ago. Despite the slight increase in the warehouse construction, the booming e-commerce sector would slow down the growth of store construction activities in the United States which in turn would impact the commercial construction. All the above-mentioned factors, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for roofing membranes in the North American region during the forecast period.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887652
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Roofing Membranes market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Roofing Membranes market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Roofing Membranes market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Roofing Membranes market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Roofing Membranes market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Roofing Membranes Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Roofing Membranes industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Roofing Membranes market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Roofing Membranes market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887652
Reasons to Purchase Roofing Membranes Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Roofing Membranes market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Roofing Membranes market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Roofing Membranes:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Roofing Membranes Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887652#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Roofing Membranes, Roofing Membranes Market, Roofing Membranes Europe Market, Roofing Membranes APAC Market, Roofing Membranes Market By Application, Roofing Membranes Market By Rising Trends, Roofing Membranes Market Development, Roofing Membranes Market Forecast, Roofing Membranes Market Future, Roofing Membranes Market Growth, Roofing Membranes Market In Key Countries, Roofing Membranes Market Latest Report, Roofing Membranes Market Swot Analysis, Roofing Membranes Market Top Manufacturers, Roofing Membranes Sales Market, Roofing Membranes United States Market, Roofing Membranes Market share, Roofing Membranes Market Size, Roofing Membranes market Trends, Roofing Membranes Market 2018, Roofing Membranes market 2019”