Medical Imaging Management Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Medical Imaging Management market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Medical Imaging Management Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.2% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887481
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Medical Imaging Management Market are –
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- BridgeHead Software
- Carestream Health
- Inc. (Onex Corporation)
- Distributed Medical AB
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- Merge Healthcare Inc. (IBM Corporation)
- Novarad Corporation
- Philips Healthcare (Royal Philips Electronics)
- and Siemens Healthineers (Siemens AG) among others
The global Medical Imaging Management market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2023. Evolution of the technology has made it easy for the doctors to diagnose the disease earlier and develop suitable outcomes for the same. The medical imaging management includes the fusion of variety of information systems.
Emergence of Big Data in Healthcare
The rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and developments in the medical technology has lead the healthcare sector to grow across the globe. As the sector is growing, new technologies and tools such as big data are emerging in healthcare. Big data has already made good impact on the healthcare industry. The emergence of big data in healthcare is due to the increase in the healthcare data across the world. The ability of big data tools to securely store and analyze abundant data is helping the medical imaging management (MIM) solutions. The healthcare professionals with the utilization of big data tools are able to access thousands of patient’s medical history. This helps these professionals in the early diagnosis of particular diseases and offer better solution for the patient. Hence, the market is being affected positively by the emergence of big data in healthcare.
Along with that, other factors such as rising EMR adoption and technological innovations in diagnostic imaging and image management are driving Medical Imaging Management market.
Cost Associated With Implementation of Medical Imaging Management Solutions
Medical imaging is one of the most popular and widely used service in the healthcare sector. As the improvements in medical imaging are being done, the cost of the instruments, devices and other tools associated with the same is increasing. Similarly, cost of the implementation of medical imaging management systems is quite higher and is not affordable by everyone.
The countries where healthcare expenditure is low, implementation of such high cost services becomes challenging and it results in their lower adoption. Due to the higher maintenance cost of the systems, the overall cost of diagnosis increases, which lands the payers into hesitation before obtaining the service. Hence, the cost associated with the MIM solutions is hindering the growth of overall market.
Decrease in the supply of SPECT and PET systems due to the shortage of radioisotopes is another factor restricting the growth of the market.
North America Holds the Largest Share in the Medical Imaging Management (MIM) Market
North America accounts for the largest share of the market studied. This can be primarily attributed to the presence of developed medical and healthcare infrastructure along with higher number of skilled professionals who are able to operate the technologically advanced MIM tools. These factors are also expected to augment the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887481
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Medical Imaging Management market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Medical Imaging Management market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Medical Imaging Management market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Medical Imaging Management market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Medical Imaging Management market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Medical Imaging Management Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Medical Imaging Management industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Medical Imaging Management market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Medical Imaging Management market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887481
Reasons to Purchase Medical Imaging Management Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Medical Imaging Management market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Medical Imaging Management market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Medical Imaging Management:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Medical Imaging Management Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887481#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Medical Imaging Management, Medical Imaging Management Market, Medical Imaging Management Europe Market, Medical Imaging Management APAC Market, Medical Imaging Management Market By Application, Medical Imaging Management Market By Rising Trends, Medical Imaging Management Market Development, Medical Imaging Management Market Forecast, Medical Imaging Management Market Future, Medical Imaging Management Market Growth, Medical Imaging Management Market In Key Countries, Medical Imaging Management Market Latest Report, Medical Imaging Management Market Swot Analysis, Medical Imaging Management Market Top Manufacturers, Medical Imaging Management Sales Market, Medical Imaging Management United States Market, Medical Imaging Management Market share, Medical Imaging Management Market Size, Medical Imaging Management market Trends, Medical Imaging Management Market 2018, Medical Imaging Management market 2019”