Frozen Bakery Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Frozen Bakery market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Frozen Bakery Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887226
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Frozen Bakery Market are –
- Alpha Baking Company
- Aryzta AG
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Barilla Holdings Spa
- Bridgford Foods Corporation
- Conagra Brands
- Custom Foods
- General Mills
- Grupo Bimbo
- Kellogg Company
The global frozen bakery products market was valued at USD 16543.47 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period (2018-2023). The intra-industry competitiveness is high and affects the market. Consumer demand is, however, affected by quality and health concerns. The growing food service market has encouraged the increasing consumer demand for frozen bakery market.
Demand for Convenience in Bakery Products
The convenience factor associated with frozen bakery products is also complemented by the on-the-go snacking trend. The food service sector has been rapidly diversifying their product portfolio to include ready-to-bake and ready-to-thaw frozen baked goods. The demand for such convenient foods has been increasing from rapidly emerging cafes, restaurants, in-store bakeries, and coffee shops that typically procure frozen baked goods and thaw or bake them to provide instant delicacies.
The rise of specialty frozen baked goods is complemented by the healthy offerings associated with it. Baking establishments are increasingly providing specialty baked goods that are gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, and soy protein-free to access and capture the health-conscious consumer segment. The microbiological spoilage of frozen baked goods by molds, yeast, and bacteria leads to consumers opting for safer alternatives in fresh baked goods. The quality and health-conscious consumers are inclining towards fresh-baked delicacies and artisanal bakers to experience indulgence and satiety.
Frozen Cake the Fastest Growing Segment
Frozen bakery products have grown in popularity due to their ease of preparation, similarity to homemade products, and convenience. Consumer preference for artistic cakes is dominant during festive occasions. Increased demand for exotic flavors in frozen cakes is driving the frozen cake market, which is expected to register a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The consumption of frozen cakes and pastries in developed regions is mostly because of their convenience and health attributes. There is a growing popularity for to-go cake products.
Scratch baking is labor intensive and requires a long time. The industry is shifting from traditional baking to bake-off technologies (BOT). Three key BOTs are unfermented frozen dough (UFD), partially baked frozen bread (PBF), and partially baked unfrozen bread (PBUF). Frozen semi-baked goods and ready-to-bake goods are also an important product segment for the food industry, especially for the hotels and catering industry. The ready-to-bake frozen bakery products market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is the Fastest Growing Region
Europe leads the global bakery market as does the frozen bakery industry. Morning goods is the most dominating segment in the industry. People prefer convenient and grab-and-go products in the breakfast menu and this has favored the increasing demand for frozen bakery products. Availability of gluten-free frozen baked goods has helped the growth of the market.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2018-2023. India is witnessing a growing demand for frozen bakery products. Frozen bakery in North America is growing in the frozen par-baked bread market. “Par-baked” products are baked to within 90% of completion, then quickly frozen and shipped to customers for the final 12-15 minutes of baking.
Health consciousness and indulgence are two parallel trends dominating the United States bakery products market. The developed markets of Western Europe are mature and saturated as compared to the emerging markets of Eastern Europe, which are driving the sales of biscuits and breads, owing to the high demand for convenient food products.
• November 2017 – Europastry will have expanded its presence on Ulabox and Foodinthebox, two online sales platforms aimed at end customers.
• November 2017 – General Mills manufactured baking mixes and frozen baked goods with no artificial flavors or colors for its Gold Medal and Pillsbury brands.
• February 2017 – Grupo Bimbo acquired Panattiere, a Colombia-based frozen bakery company. This acquisition will provide an opportunity for the company to increase its footprint in the market by entering foodservice and in-store bakery channels.
Major players – ALPHA BAKING COMPANY, INC., ARYZTA AG, ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC, BARILLA HOLDINGS SPA, BRIDGFORD FOODS CORPORATION, CONAGRA BRANDS, INC., CUSTOM FOODS, INC., EUROPASTRY, GENERAL MILLS, INC., GRUPO BIMBO and KELLOGG COMPANY, among others.
There is a cutthroat competition as several players are trying to incorporate unique flavors wrapped in unique packaging. Furthermore, the biscuit manufacturers are trying to tap into the emerging wave of health foods by using healthy raw materials.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
• Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887226
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Frozen Bakery market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Frozen Bakery market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Frozen Bakery market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Frozen Bakery market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Frozen Bakery market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Frozen Bakery Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Frozen Bakery industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Frozen Bakery market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Frozen Bakery market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887226
Reasons to Purchase Frozen Bakery Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Frozen Bakery market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Frozen Bakery market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Frozen Bakery:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Frozen Bakery Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887226#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Frozen Bakery, Frozen Bakery Market, Frozen Bakery Europe Market, Frozen Bakery APAC Market, Frozen Bakery Market By Application, Frozen Bakery Market By Rising Trends, Frozen Bakery Market Development, Frozen Bakery Market Forecast, Frozen Bakery Market Future, Frozen Bakery Market Growth, Frozen Bakery Market In Key Countries, Frozen Bakery Market Latest Report, Frozen Bakery Market Swot Analysis, Frozen Bakery Market Top Manufacturers, Frozen Bakery Sales Market, Frozen Bakery United States Market, Frozen Bakery Market share, Frozen Bakery Market Size, Frozen Bakery market Trends, Frozen Bakery Market 2018, Frozen Bakery market 2019”