Food Amino Acid Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Food Amino Acid market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Food Amino Acid Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.9% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12884678
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Food Amino Acid Market are –
- Prinova Group LLC
- Royal DSM
- Kemin Industries
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc. (Japan)
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co. Ltd (Japan)
- AMINO GMBH
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA)
- Novus International
- Inc. (USA)
- Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany) Global Biochem Technology Group Co. Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Sunitomo Chemical Co. Ltd
By 2023, the global amino acids market is expected to reach USD 37.6 million, registering a CAGR of 5.9% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
• Prinova USA is promoting an advanced essential amino acid ingredient called Reginator at SupplySide West, after its recent manufacturing and distribution agreement with ingredient supplier, Zanda LLC. Notably, Reginator is a patented blend of nine essential amino acids, plus arginine, which is known to increase muscle synthesis, enhance athletic performance, and support a healthy, balanced diet for active people of all ages.
The increase in the consumption of dietary supplements for protein intake, coupled with the rising health consciousness among consumers, is the major factor that is driving the amino acids market. Also, this factor is likely to surge the demand for amino acids. Moreover, amino acids are used to manufacture supplements that are consumed by athletes and aged people, which, in turn, drives the overall dynamics for the amino acids market. With several health benefits of amino acids, including strengthening of immune system, muscle improvement, arthritis, and cancer, the market for the same is expected to witness a strong performance. However, the shortage of raw material supply is anticipated to pose a challenge for manufacturers and, thus hinder the amino acids market growth. For instance: increasing prices of corn, soybean, and wheat are expected to impact the market profitability. The advent of microfiltration process to increase the yield offers a tremendous growth opportunity for amino acids market.
Based on source, the market has been categorized into plant-based, animal-based, and microbial-based amino acid. The plant-based raw material segment led the amino acids market with major sources, such as soybean, corn, and wheat. Due to the health benefits associated with this type of amino acids, it is being used in the end-user industries, like animal feed additives, food & dietary supplements, flavor enhancer, and pharmaceuticals. Owing to the ban imposed on meat & bone meal, the demand for animal-based raw materials, such as fish silage and meat meal, are expected to witness heavy growth. Also, the microbial-based amino acids segment is anticipated to note a higher growth rate in the coming years.
Based on application, the market has been segmented into animal feed, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage. Dietary supplement is occupying a significant share in the, both, plant and animal-based amino acids segments. Owing to demographical changes and changing consumer behavior, it is likely to continue the same. There has been an increase in the demand for amino acids from the pharmaceuticals sector with its varied application, such as buffering agents in antacids, analgesics, and antiperspirants.
Owing to the growing demand, improved economic condition and, hence the consumption, Asia-Pacific is expected to record the highest CAGR of about 6.1% during the forecast period. Within the region, China remains one of the major exporters of amino acids across the world. Owing to the increasing amino acids’ application in the animal feed sector, South America is likely to follow Asia-Pacific. However, developed economies, like North America, are anticipated to record moderate growth rates during the forecast period.
MAJOR PLAYERS: PRINOVA GROUP LLC, ROYAL DSM, KEMIN INDUSTRIES, AJINOMOTO CO. INC. (JAPAN), KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO. LTD (JAPAN), AMINO GMBH, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND COMPANY (USA), NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (USA), DAESANG CORPORATION (SOUTH KOREA), EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG (GERMANY) GLOBAL BIOCHEM TECHNOLOGY GROUP CO. LTD (HONG KONG) and SUNITOMO CHEMICAL CO. LTD, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
• Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
• Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
• Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
• Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12884678
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Food Amino Acid market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Food Amino Acid market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Food Amino Acid market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Food Amino Acid market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Food Amino Acid market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Food Amino Acid Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Food Amino Acid industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Food Amino Acid market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Food Amino Acid market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12884678
Reasons to Purchase Food Amino Acid Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Food Amino Acid market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Food Amino Acid market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Food Amino Acid:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Food Amino Acid Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12884678#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Food Amino Acid, Food Amino Acid Market, Food Amino Acid Europe Market, Food Amino Acid APAC Market, Food Amino Acid Market By Application, Food Amino Acid Market By Rising Trends, Food Amino Acid Market Development, Food Amino Acid Market Forecast, Food Amino Acid Market Future, Food Amino Acid Market Growth, Food Amino Acid Market In Key Countries, Food Amino Acid Market Latest Report, Food Amino Acid Market Swot Analysis, Food Amino Acid Market Top Manufacturers, Food Amino Acid Sales Market, Food Amino Acid United States Market, Food Amino Acid Market share, Food Amino Acid Market Size, Food Amino Acid market Trends, Food Amino Acid Market 2018, Food Amino Acid market 2019”