Flip Chip Technology Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Flip Chip Technology market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Flip Chip Technology Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.64% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886005
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Flip Chip Technology Market are –
- Amkor Technology Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- GlobalFoundries U.S. Inc.
- Stats ChipPAC Ltd
- Nepes Pte Ltd
- Powertech Technology
The flip chip technology market was valued at USD 22.683 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 32.178 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.64%, over the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Introduced by IBM 30 years ago, flip chip is keeping up with the times and developing new bumping solutions to serve advanced technologies, such as 2.5D and 3D. Flip chip is used for traditional applications, such as laptops, desktops, CPU, GPU, chipsets, etc. The demand for flip chips is expected to rise in mobile and wireless consumer applications, and other high performance applications, such as networks, servers, and data centers. Flip chip market is mainly driven by the emerging internet of things: a network of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items that include embedded electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity along with its technological superiority over the traditional wire bond electrical connection makes it the exceptional alternative. The flip-chip market is highly technology-driven and manufacturers are mainly focusing on discovering new technologies for the bumping process, which, in turn, is increasing the demand for raw materials required for manufacturing. However, some of the major restraints associated with the flip chip industry include the huge initial investment required for setting up new manufacturing facility and less available options for customization.
Nevertheless, growth in demand for sensors in smartphone industry and increase in application in personal electronic devices, such as personal computers and mobiles, opens new opportunities in the flip chip market. The demand of flip chip is also expected to increase in the coming years due to heavy investments in the research and development by key players, such as TSMC, Ltd, Amkor Technology, Inc., and IBM, which has led to constant improvements in chip quality.
Ease of Integration in Electronic Devices Will Drive the Growth for Flip Chip Market
A swift increase in the number of electronic devices that use flip chip technology has been observed in the recent times. The flip chip technology is revolutionizing the market, where the expansion of the Internet, digital camcorders, PDAs, desktop computers and laptops, digital cameras, mobile phones, and other electronic-based consumer products is being witnessed. With smartphones consumption increasing worldwide and rising focus on their compaction is expected to offer flip chip market a significant growth potential. Smartphones and tablets make use of flip chips, that are also known as controlled collapse chip connection.
Product functionality is in very high demand, and volume production and time-to-market have become a matter of critical importance. This amplified use of flip chip technology is driving the need for the next generation of production equipment, which includes integration and innovation. The number of applications that use flip chip technology is expected to expand rapidly over the coming few years. This factor will drive the demand for next-generation flip chip specific underfill dispensers and die bonders. The combination of both flip-chip-technology and these new platforms will provide cost-effective semiconductor packaging solutions for prominent integrated device manufacturers and original, subcontract manufacturers. Thus, the ease of integration of flip chips is expected to drive the growth of the flip chip technology market lucratively during the forecast period.
3D IC Segment To Register Highest CAGR
3D IC is expected to record the highest growth rate as it is equipped with all the additional advantages to that of 2.5D IC, such as enhanced capacity, improved performance, and reduced system space requirements and low power consumption. The growing demand for reduced latency, increasing density, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption are driving the adoptions of 3D-IC designs. Three-dimensional integrated circuits contain multiple layers of active devices, have the potential to dramatically enhance chip performance, functionality, and device packing density. They also provide for microchip architecture and may facilitate the integration of heterogeneous materials, devices, and signals and offer a promising solution for reducing both silicon footprint and interconnect length without shrinking the transistors. A complete 3D-IC implementation is usually envisioned as a stack of active chips using TSVs to connect through each chip down to a package substrate.
Asia Pacific is Expected to Grow With a Healthy CAGR
Growing economies in this region, such as India and China impact every industry, including semiconductors. The Asia-Pacific flip chip market is expected to grow at a rapid pace, due to rising proliferation of consumer electronics in this region. With the improving economic conditions, increasing disposable income, increasing number of youth population, and rising employment rate, the consumer electronic market is flourishing in this region. China’s plans to focus on semiconductor sector as a part of 12th five-year plan and strong growth of Taiwan’s semiconductor and electronics industry will augment the market for Flip chip in this region. With rising internet penetration and various government initiatives, such as smart cities, smart grids and smart transportation, the IoT market is set to explode in this region over the next decade. This will create sufficient demand for the flip chip market.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886005
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Flip Chip Technology market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Flip Chip Technology market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Flip Chip Technology market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Flip Chip Technology market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Flip Chip Technology market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Flip Chip Technology Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Flip Chip Technology industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Flip Chip Technology market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Flip Chip Technology market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886005
Reasons to Purchase Flip Chip Technology Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Flip Chip Technology market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Flip Chip Technology market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Flip Chip Technology:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Flip Chip Technology Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886005#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Flip Chip Technology, Flip Chip Technology Market, Flip Chip Technology Europe Market, Flip Chip Technology APAC Market, Flip Chip Technology Market By Application, Flip Chip Technology Market By Rising Trends, Flip Chip Technology Market Development, Flip Chip Technology Market Forecast, Flip Chip Technology Market Future, Flip Chip Technology Market Growth, Flip Chip Technology Market In Key Countries, Flip Chip Technology Market Latest Report, Flip Chip Technology Market Swot Analysis, Flip Chip Technology Market Top Manufacturers, Flip Chip Technology Sales Market, Flip Chip Technology United States Market, Flip Chip Technology Market share, Flip Chip Technology Market Size, Flip Chip Technology market Trends, Flip Chip Technology Market 2018, Flip Chip Technology market 2019”