Flat Glass Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Flat Glass market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Flat Glass Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.25% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886147
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Flat Glass Market are –
- Saint Gobain Corporation
- Schott AG
- ÅžiÅŸecam Group
- Euroglass SPA
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co.
- Asahi Glass Group
- Guardian Glass Co.
- PPG Industires Inc.
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Phoenicia Flat Glass Industries Ltd
- Hebei Tong Yong Glass Industry Co.
- Hebei Xingtai Jinniu Glass Co.
The global flat glass market was valued at USD 101.73 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 149.81 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.25%, over the forecast period (2018—2023). The market is segmented by type of products, end-user verticals, and geography. This report focuses on adoption of these solutions by various end users within various regions. The study also emphasizes on latest trends, industry activities, and vendor market activities.
In the world flat glass market, the construction industry held a major share, owing to its huge application in the sector and it is now witnessing an increasing demand in the market, owing to the rebounding real estate sector and growing number of projects and investments in the sector.
Factors like increasing urbanization, rise in real estate sector, usage of solar products, and product innovation, in terms of characteristics, are some of the factors that are further driving the growth of the market. The growing solar energy market, due to increasing dependency on renewable energy sources, along with the subsidies available for energy storage, is anticipated to propel the growth of the market, thus, accelerating the glass demand in the market.
The tempered flat glass constitutes a major share of the market, by product, followed by laminated glass. This is due to a large number of applications of tempered glass, such as shower doors, passenger vehicle doors, mobile screen protectors, bullet-proof products, etc. The industry is highly consolidated with the top four players constituting more than half the market share. Dynamic shifts in the product standards, like lightweight, and non-fragile nature are driving the flat glass manufacturers to incorporate latest technological innovative methods.
Growth In Automotive Industry is Driving the Demand for Flat Glass
Flat glass has two major routes for application in the automotive industry, which are original equipment (OE), supplied to manufacturers for new vehicles and automotive glass replacement (AGR) product, supplied to the aftermarket for retrofit purposes, usually damages. Almost 10.9 billion commercial vehicles were sold to customers in the United States in 2016. Increasing vehicle penetration due to growing spending power of consumers accelerated the flat glass market. Additionally, the significant growth in luxury cars that include double-thick glass in interiors is also one of the factors driving the sales of automotive flat glass market.
Increased Adoption of Insulated and Glazed Glass to Save Electricity
Insulated glass reduces pollution, saves energy, and improves the comfort inside the building. The enhanced properties of acoustic insulation and thermal insulation provided by these products are expected to drive the demand. In addition, government initiatives aimed to reduce carbon emissions in commercial buildings is expected to boost the market. However, the high product cost might hinder the growth of the market.
The non-residential segment contributes to a major share of the insulating glass market. The ability to control heat inside the buildings, in addition to reducing noise pollution, resulting in a more environmentally-sustainable commercial complexes, are fueling their adoption rate in the non-residential sector. However, the residential segment is expected to have the highest growth rate over the forecast period, owing to a rise in residential construction. The increasing guidelines regarding energy-efficient buildings for residential purpose are significantly affecting the market.
North America is Witnessing Reduction in Flat Glass Production Lines
The flat glass market plummeted in the North American region due to the hit by the Great Recession, and mature glass markets experienced steep capacity reductions. In the United States, the number of glass plants fell from 35 to 21 during the 10-year span, while in Canada, which had two operating float plants in 2005, no longer had any float production. Flat glass is a necessary, basic component in the construction of dwellings, commercial buildings, interior furnishings, and vehicles. The construction industry is a major consumer of the flat glass market and post-recession, the state of the construction sector has improved, resulting in glass shortage in the region.
Float capacity in North America fell more than 40% between 2005 and 2016, with the number of working lines falling from 39 to 21. The Canadian region currently does not have any active flat glass production lines and relies on imports from countries like the United States, China, and Japan.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886147
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Flat Glass market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Flat Glass market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Flat Glass market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Flat Glass market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Flat Glass market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Flat Glass Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Flat Glass industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Flat Glass market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Flat Glass market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886147
Reasons to Purchase Flat Glass Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Flat Glass market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Flat Glass market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Flat Glass:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Flat Glass Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886147#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Flat Glass, Flat Glass Market, Flat Glass Europe Market, Flat Glass APAC Market, Flat Glass Market By Application, Flat Glass Market By Rising Trends, Flat Glass Market Development, Flat Glass Market Forecast, Flat Glass Market Future, Flat Glass Market Growth, Flat Glass Market In Key Countries, Flat Glass Market Latest Report, Flat Glass Market Swot Analysis, Flat Glass Market Top Manufacturers, Flat Glass Sales Market, Flat Glass United States Market, Flat Glass Market share, Flat Glass Market Size, Flat Glass market Trends, Flat Glass Market 2018, Flat Glass market 2019”