Facial Injectables Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Facial Injectables market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Facial Injectables Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887741
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Facial Injectables Market are –
- Allergan PLCAnika Therapeutics Inc.Ipsen SAMedytox Inc.Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaANestlé Skin Health (Galderma Pharma SA)Sanofi SASinclair Pharma PLCSuneva Medical Inc.Teoxane SA
The facial injectables market is expected to register a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period. As per the scope of the report, facial injectable products include wrinkle relaxants, such as Botox and Dysport, along with dermal fillers, such as calcium hydroxylapatite and hyaluronic acid. Facial injectables are used during non-invasive cosmetic procedures, such as facial line correction, lip and chin augmentation, etc. Factors such as rising aesthetic consciousness, increasing number of cosmetic procedures, the demographic trend towards aging population, and the introduction of cost-effective facial injectables are contributing to the growth of the market. However, the side effects of the procedures, the presence of counterfeit products and unregistered practitioners, and unfavorable reimbursement policies could impede market growth.
Rising Aesthetic Consciousness and Number of Cosmetic Procedures
The cosmetic industry is booming, and it has undergone an estimated three-fold increase in turnover, over the past decades. In particular, there has been a surge in the total number of non-surgical therapies, such as injections of wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers. This trend is primarily due to the advantages provided by technology, such as low recovery time, less risk of infection, no blood loss, and the overall reduction in procedural costs. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the total number of procedures employing soft tissue fillers increased by approximately 312% during the last fifteen years, and in the same period, the utilization of wrinkle relaxers increased by a staggering 809%. During 2017, the number of nonsurgical procedures increased by 7%. During 2016, the total number of nonsurgical cosmetic procedures in the United States registered an increase of 7%. Among the nonsurgical cosmetic procedures, the most prominent addition was in hyaluronic acid fillers, which recorded a growth of 16%.
Other factors that are contributing to the growth of the market include a rapidly aging population and the introduction of cost-effective facial injectables.
Side-effects associated with Available Products
Owing to recent advances in cosmetic techniques and the increasing presence of skilled personnel, facial injection procedures are being conducted with a high success rate. However, the side-effects associated with available injectable products remains a significant hindrance for the wider adoption of injectable techniques. Some common side effects associated with dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxants include redness, swelling, drooping of the eyelid, hives, rashes, and itching. Most of the adverse effects of facial injectables are transient. However, there is a risk of more severe complications. For example, Botulism toxin could travel to the respiratory muscles and cause difficulty in swallowing and breathing. Skin cell death is also associated with the use of dermal fillers, which could lead to scarring and requirement of additional surgery.
Other factors which could potentially impede the market growth include the lack of reimbursement policies supporting cosmetic procedures and the presence of counterfeit products and unregistered practitioners.
North America Dominates the Facial Injectables Market
In 2017, North America was the largest regional market, in terms of revenue. The aging population, increasing demand for non-invasive aesthetic procedures, and the presence of a well-established cosmetic industry are the primary factors augmenting the large market size. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a rapid pace, over the forecast period, owing to increasing disposable income and the trend of medical tourism in the major markets of the region.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887741
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Facial Injectables market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Facial Injectables market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Facial Injectables market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Facial Injectables market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Facial Injectables market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Facial Injectables Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Facial Injectables industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Facial Injectables market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Facial Injectables market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887741
Reasons to Purchase Facial Injectables Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Facial Injectables market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Facial Injectables market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Facial Injectables:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Facial Injectables Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887741#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Facial Injectables, Facial Injectables Market, Facial Injectables Europe Market, Facial Injectables APAC Market, Facial Injectables Market By Application, Facial Injectables Market By Rising Trends, Facial Injectables Market Development, Facial Injectables Market Forecast, Facial Injectables Market Future, Facial Injectables Market Growth, Facial Injectables Market In Key Countries, Facial Injectables Market Latest Report, Facial Injectables Market Swot Analysis, Facial Injectables Market Top Manufacturers, Facial Injectables Sales Market, Facial Injectables United States Market, Facial Injectables Market share, Facial Injectables Market Size, Facial Injectables market Trends, Facial Injectables Market 2018, Facial Injectables market 2019”