Cloud Security in Healthcare Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Cloud Security in Healthcare market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Cloud Security in Healthcare Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of approximately 18.2% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883585
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Cloud Security in Healthcare Market are –
- Athenahealth inc
- Carecloud Corporation
- Carestream Health inc
- Dell inc
- Cleardata Networks inc
- IBM Corporation
- Iron Mountain inc
- Merge Healthcare inc
- Cisco Systems inc
- Symantec Corporation
The global cloud security in the healthcare market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 18.2% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. North America dominates the market due to the favorable regulatory framework by the government and technological developments in that region.
Cloud computing is one of the major shift from the traditional way of doing business to use the IT resources. Cloud computing security or cloud security is fast growing service in IT that includes protecting critical information from theft, data leakage and deletion. Cloud security is increasingly being adopted in healthcare to reduce the healthcare costs pressures while maintaining the quality of care. In the coming decade, the economic benefits from this market would play a vital role in the operational and functional perspective of healthcare.
Rising in Adoption of Cloud Based Clinical Applications
There are significant economic benefits of cloud computing provides cost flexibility and potential for reduced costs. There has been a significant rise in the digitization of medical records such as adoption of electronic medical records, electronic health records and personal health records. Apart from that, there is increasing digital output from medical imaging devices such as CT/MRI scanners, bedside monitoring devices and infusers which provides high volume of varied data. There is high need for IT in healthcare to reduce costs and increased adoption rate which is useful in point-of-care access to medical data and medical applications in mobile devices for both patients and medical staffs. This increases the use of cloud solutions in healthcare driving this market.
Other factors such as the need for increasing the volume and scalability of healthcare data, rise in new payment models and rising awareness of benefits of open platforms drives the cloud security market.
Privacy Concerns related to Patient Information
Privacy and security of patient health data with ensuring the availability of the correct information and timely synchronization of data remain a significant set of concerns with devices such as electronic health records. The confidentiality of patient information between the concerned endpoints is of prime importance to provide secure data management. The concerns further extend towards sharing physical devices and virtualized resources with trust chain among providers and payers is highly useful. Other factor such as issues related to interoperability and standardization of cloud restricts this market.
Public Cloud Model of Deployment to Dominate the Market
The global cloud security in the healthcare market is segmented by application, deployment, distribution model, component, end-user and geography. By geography, the market is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
By deployment model, the public cloud is expected to dominate the market with approximately 65% of share. It provides greater performance in terms of quick access and analytics compared to other models. The developed markets have favorable regulatory framework by the governments, data protection policies and guidelines which is still improving in the emerging markets due to its higher costs and IT resources.
Major key players: ATHENAHEALTH inc, CARECLOUD CORPORATION, CARESTREAM HEALTH inc, DELL inc, CLEARDATA NETWORKS inc, IBM CORPORATION, IRON MOUNTAIN inc, ORACLE CORPORATION, CISCO SYSTEMS inc and SYMANTEC CORPORATION.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883585
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Cloud Security in Healthcare market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Cloud Security in Healthcare market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Cloud Security in Healthcare market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Cloud Security in Healthcare market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Cloud Security in Healthcare market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Cloud Security in Healthcare industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Cloud Security in Healthcare market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Cloud Security in Healthcare market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883585
Reasons to Purchase Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Cloud Security in Healthcare market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Cloud Security in Healthcare market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cloud Security in Healthcare:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883585#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Cloud Security in Healthcare, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market, Cloud Security in Healthcare Europe Market, Cloud Security in Healthcare APAC Market, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market By Application, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market By Rising Trends, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Development, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Forecast, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Future, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Growth, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market In Key Countries, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Latest Report, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Swot Analysis, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Top Manufacturers, Cloud Security in Healthcare Sales Market, Cloud Security in Healthcare United States Market, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market share, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market Size, Cloud Security in Healthcare market Trends, Cloud Security in Healthcare Market 2018, Cloud Security in Healthcare market 2019”