Captive Power Plant Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Captive Power Plant market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Captive Power Plant Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883430
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Captive Power Plant Market are –
- Clarke Energy Limited
- Ducon Technologies Inc
- Cethar Limited
- Thermax Limted
- SEPCO Electric Power Construction Corporation
- Enmas GB Power Systems Projects Limited
- L&T Power Development Limited
- Samsung C & T Corporation
- Wartsila Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Welspun India Ltd.
- Vedanta Limited
- Essar Energy Plc.
A captive power plant reduces power transmission losses and provides power reliability. Certain power utilities permit the sale of extra power from this captive plant into the grid, thus making it a source of extra income for industries. These factors have made the captive power plant a popular choice for the industry developers. Since the industrial sector is one of the largest power consuming markets, this sector is likely to contribute to the growth of the captive power generation market over the next five years. Moreover, it is expected to hold a dominating market position during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
Need for a Reliable Power Supply – Driving the Captive Power Plant Market
Though the power generation industry is well established in most countries, limitations of providing good-quality power, round the clock to the industrial users, force industries to establish captive power plants. Generally, factories are established near the sourcing point of raw materials or mines; not always there is a power plant in the vicinity. If the distance is more then, the cost of transmission has to be borne by the user, along with added expenses due to the technical loss during transmission. Therefore, factory owners try to overcome this problem by establishing a power plant dedicated to their factory in the premises. Even though the factory is able to access power from a nearby power plant, there is no assurance of power reliability. In developing countries, there is a mismatch between demand and supply of power. During peak power demand industry is always the loser, due to the demand to supply power to the public. So, captive-dedicated power source becomes a necessity for the power companies. Energy-intensive industries, like the iron & steel, aluminum, chemicals, cement, paper, and petroleum (refineries), are the major users of captive power. Remote locations of some of these industries and the unreliability of the power supply (especially in developing and underdeveloped countries) are the factors promoting the installation of these plants.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
In Asia-Pacific, one of the key problems, faced by the industries in many developing as well as under-developed countries, is power availability. There is a need not just for more power generation sources, but also for a stronger grid. The major industrial giants, like India and China, are good examples of the countries with an unreliable power supply. Many countries in this region are characterized by frequent power outages (blackouts and brownouts), which can hinder the economic development. Since the Industrial sector in this region is growing rapidly, relying on the grid power has become difficult for it. These two factors are the biggest reasons behind the region’s fastest captive power market growth.
Rising Energy-intensive Manufacturing Sector of India
In 2016, the global average annual growth rate of the energy-intensive manufacturing sector was around 3.4%, where India was the fastest with nearly 5.4% growth rate, followed by China with about 4.3%. In India, the industries, like steel, coal, chemical, textile, paper, aluminum, and cement, are the largest consumers of the electrical energy. However, at present, a number of industries are relying on their own generation (captive and cogeneration) rather than grid supply, primarily for the reasons, such as non-availability of adequate grid supply, poor quality and reliability of grid supply, high tariff as a result of heavy cross-subsidization. As of December 2017, India had about 40726 MW of the captive power generation capacity and is expected to witness a rise in the number during the forecast period.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883430
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Captive Power Plant market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Captive Power Plant market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Captive Power Plant market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Captive Power Plant market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Captive Power Plant market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Captive Power Plant Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Captive Power Plant industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Captive Power Plant market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Captive Power Plant market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883430
Reasons to Purchase Captive Power Plant Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Captive Power Plant market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Captive Power Plant market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Captive Power Plant:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Captive Power Plant Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883430#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Captive Power Plant, Captive Power Plant Market, Captive Power Plant Europe Market, Captive Power Plant APAC Market, Captive Power Plant Market By Application, Captive Power Plant Market By Rising Trends, Captive Power Plant Market Development, Captive Power Plant Market Forecast, Captive Power Plant Market Future, Captive Power Plant Market Growth, Captive Power Plant Market In Key Countries, Captive Power Plant Market Latest Report, Captive Power Plant Market Swot Analysis, Captive Power Plant Market Top Manufacturers, Captive Power Plant Sales Market, Captive Power Plant United States Market, Captive Power Plant Market share, Captive Power Plant Market Size, Captive Power Plant market Trends, Captive Power Plant Market 2018, Captive Power Plant market 2019”