Body Temperature Monitoring Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Body Temperature Monitoring market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Body Temperature Monitoring Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886471
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Body Temperature Monitoring Market are –
- 3M Company
- A&D Medical
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Briggs Healthcare
- Hicks Thermometers Limited
- Kaz Usa
- Medtronic Plc
- Sanomedics International Holdings
- Welch Allyn
The global body temperature monitoring market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of 2018–2023. Body temperature monitoring devices are used to detect any changes in the body temperature.
Preference of Digital Thermometer over Mercury-based Thermometers
Mercury thermometers were a prominent device for measuring temperature. However, recent times have seen the rapid development of non-mercury-based thermometers to record body temperature. Major among them is the digital thermometer that has gained popularity worldwide. It is witnessing widespread adoption because of regulation imposed on mercury thermometers.
Digital thermometers measure temperature by monitoring changes in the electrical properties like voltage and resistance inside the device. The temperature measured is inversely proportional to the resistance. They help in giving accurate, faster result as compared to mercury thermometers and are safe, as mercury is a neurotoxic metal that can adversely affect the human body. Digital thermometers are economically cheaper than the other forms of non-mercury thermometers. As a result, they are widely preferred by physicians, healthcare providers, and patients. The market is thus set to grow for digital thermometers. The other factors, such as the rise of infectious conditions, like swine flu, Ebola, and others are increasing the demand for non-contact thermometers. The increasing pediatric population is also driving the growth of thermometers and the increasing demand for disposable thermometers are the major drivers for the market.
Issues Related to Rectal Thermometers
Rectal temperature gives the closest estimate of the core temperature of a patient. Even though rectal thermometers are accurate, they do have several shortcomings. Their readings vary depending on the depth of insertion and presence of feces and other bacteria in the rectum. The procedure might cause great discomfort. In addition, there is a risk of contagious diseases spreading. There have been cases of rectal perforation in infants, while the elder generation is not very comfortable with the procedure. With other easier options for temperature measurement, like non-contact-based thermometers and infrared-based thermometers present in the market, the use of rectal thermometers is not much in practice. Hence, issues related to rectal thermometers are a major constraint for the body temperature monitoring market. The other factors such as concerns about the use of infrared thermometers among caregivers are the major restraints of the market.
United States Leads the Market in the North America
In 2017, the United States body temperature monitoring market held the largest market share in North America due to the high adoption rate to new technologies.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886471
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Body Temperature Monitoring market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Body Temperature Monitoring market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Body Temperature Monitoring market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Body Temperature Monitoring market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Body Temperature Monitoring market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Body Temperature Monitoring Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Body Temperature Monitoring industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Body Temperature Monitoring market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Body Temperature Monitoring market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886471
Reasons to Purchase Body Temperature Monitoring Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Body Temperature Monitoring market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Body Temperature Monitoring market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Body Temperature Monitoring:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Body Temperature Monitoring Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886471#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Body Temperature Monitoring, Body Temperature Monitoring Market, Body Temperature Monitoring Europe Market, Body Temperature Monitoring APAC Market, Body Temperature Monitoring Market By Application, Body Temperature Monitoring Market By Rising Trends, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Development, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Forecast, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Future, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Growth, Body Temperature Monitoring Market In Key Countries, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Latest Report, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Swot Analysis, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Top Manufacturers, Body Temperature Monitoring Sales Market, Body Temperature Monitoring United States Market, Body Temperature Monitoring Market share, Body Temperature Monitoring Market Size, Body Temperature Monitoring market Trends, Body Temperature Monitoring Market 2018, Body Temperature Monitoring market 2019”