Automotive Rain Sensors Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Automotive Rain Sensors market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Automotive Rain Sensors Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885581
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Automotive Rain Sensors Market are –
- Denso Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Melexis Microelectronic Systems
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Valeo S.A.
- Vishay Electronics
- ZF TRW
The Automotive Rain Sensor Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7%, to reach approximately USD 6 billion by 2023. Bosh and Denso have been estimated to be the market leaders of automotive rain sensors globally in 2017. Rain sensors date back to 1951 when the Le Sabre concept from General Motors featured a water-sensitive switch that triggered the closure of the convertible top in the event of rainfall. General Motors, optimistic about this technology, reintroduced it in 1996. In the reintroduced version, an incidence of rain triggered the windshield wipers automatically. Now, in 2015, with the advent of the semi-autonomous and ADAS technologies in the automotive industry, the rain sensor technology is back in the limelight. Major automakers including BMW, Volkswagen, and Lexus are offering these systems in their premium and luxury segment vehicles.
The Developing Stage
Mordor Intelligence market research analysis identifies the increasing demand for do-it-yourself (DIY) installation and the rising popularity of e-commerce as one of the primary growth factors for the rain sensing wiper system market. The recent years have witnessed an increasing trend among customers to purchase DIY automotive products that enable them to install the product on their own. This will induce automotive component manufacturers to provide rain sensing wiper systems as different components that can be assembled and installed by end-consumers without any assistance, which will drive the adoption of rain sensing wipers in the coming years. Additionally, the proliferation of e-commerce that allows customers to purchase products easily through simple steps will also fuel market growth.
The replacement of windshield wipers with ultrasonic force fields will be one of the significant factors gaining traction in this market in the next few years. To eliminate the distraction caused by the movement of windscreen wiper blades, manufacturers will focus on developing innovative solutions. The British automotive manufacturer, McLaren, has already developed a new automotive windshield cleaning technology using high-frequency sound waves that makes the windshield repellent to water, mud, ice, or any other kind of dust in the surroundings.
The failure of the earlier rain sensor systems can be attributed to the fact that these systems tried to eliminate the wipers by either ultrasonic vibrations (to remove the water droplets) or by the application of special coatings. However, there existed a technology deficiency to detect rain and automatically adjust the wiper system accurately. Now, with the emergence of the latest technologies, such as optical sensors, which detect the moisture on the windshield and utilize the total internal reflection principle, modern rain-sensing systems have proved their reliability compared to their ancestors. Growing autonomy in the vehicles and adoption of advanced sensing technologies for a comfortable ride experience are the major propellants of the growth of the automotive rain sensing systems. Consumer choice for more in-built car options has played a key role as well, with growing preference for technologically capable automobiles that can sense and act accordingly, thereby easing the driver’s burden and increasing their reliance on technology.
The high cost of these sensors is a major restraint, confining them to the luxury vehicle segment but the increased production capabilities, technology advancement, and smart sensors up-liftment of the budgeted automotive companies, have significantly brought down the cost per unit of rain sensors, opening up new avenues for the market growth, for instance, Hyundai Motors India Ltd introduced rain sensors wipers in their budgeted car segment i20. Thus, decline in price is now allowing OEMs to expand the use of these sensors to all the vehicle segments.
The Developing Market
Europe and North America are the major markets for rain sensing technology, together accounting for more than 50% of the global market share in the automotive sensor market. In light of the higher consumer demand for advanced sensor-based vehicles, the North American market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR by 2023. The market growth in the Asian region is evident as well, with higher demand for luxury cars in India, and China with the budgeted car segment in this fray too, e.g., Hyundai.
The economic growth of the emerging countries such as China and India will increase the demand for passenger cars in the coming years; this will induce global automobile manufacturers to invest heavily in technology and modern mass production systems, in turn, fueling the demand for automotive rain sensing wiper systems. Moreover, increased investments in infrastructure development and industrialization that fuel the demand for commercial vehicles will also boost the market’s growth prospects in this region. According to this market study report, APAC will continue to dominate the rain-sensing windshield wipers market throughout the forecast period, and countries like China, India, Indonesia, Japan, and South Korea will be the major market contributors.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885581
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Automotive Rain Sensors market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Automotive Rain Sensors market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Automotive Rain Sensors market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Automotive Rain Sensors market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Automotive Rain Sensors market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Automotive Rain Sensors Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Automotive Rain Sensors industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Automotive Rain Sensors market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Automotive Rain Sensors market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885581
Reasons to Purchase Automotive Rain Sensors Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Automotive Rain Sensors market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Automotive Rain Sensors market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Automotive Rain Sensors:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Automotive Rain Sensors Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885581#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- “Automotive Rain Sensors, Automotive Rain Sensors Market, Automotive Rain Sensors Europe Market, Automotive Rain Sensors APAC Market, Automotive Rain Sensors Market By Application, Automotive Rain Sensors Market By Rising Trends, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Development, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Forecast, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Future, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Growth, Automotive Rain Sensors Market In Key Countries, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Latest Report, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Swot Analysis, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Top Manufacturers, Automotive Rain Sensors Sales Market, Automotive Rain Sensors United States Market, Automotive Rain Sensors Market share, Automotive Rain Sensors Market Size, Automotive Rain Sensors market Trends, Automotive Rain Sensors Market 2018, Automotive Rain Sensors market 2019”